Saturday, December 31, 2011

Birthday Wishes from Friends and Family




Andrea,
Happy 30th Birthday....Remembering E.T. toes, SNICK, cross-country skiing, dress up, and so much more. I miss you so much Andie.
Love ,
          Eddie :0)


Andrea,
          Happy 30th birthday!  Your mom has put together quite a celebration!  We are all here to enjoy each other’s company, share our memories of you, and of course to devour your mom’s amazing cooking.  She’s serving posole, your favorite.
God has you in his arms and we all have you in our hearts.  Your missed!
Love you,
Lisa and family


Happy Birthday Andrea, remembering you today and everyday. I hope that you are teaching the angles how to be pirates and keeping watch on your mom.

Grandpa and Mari



 My friend Ami gave me a card she made.  It says:

I have not turned my back on you
So there is no need to cry.
I'm watching you from heaven
Just beyond the morning sky.

I've seen you almost fall apart
When you could barely stand.
I asked an angel to comfort you
And watched her take your hand.

She told me you are in more pain
Than I could ever be.
She wiped her eyes and swallowed hard
then gave your hand for me.

Although you may not feel my touch
Or see me by your side.
I've whispered that I love you
While I wiped each tear you cried.

So please try not to ache for me
We'll meet again one day.
Beyond the dark and stormy sky
A rainbow lights the way.

--Author Unknown.

You told us--"If I'm smiling, you should be smiling too."

I feel you missing me as much as I miss you.

An angel watches over me.

I'm not sure when I'll get there kid.  I still have lots to do.

Love you--Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment